National Sunglasses Day is coming up this June 27th, 2019! Get your community involved by designing your own funky sunglasses! Just pick up a party pack of sunglasses, some craft supplies, and provide a few creative minds. What kind of sunglasses will you create?
You will need:
- Party Pack of Sunglasses
- Self-Adhesive Gem Stones
- Pom-Pom Balls
- Washi Tape
- Assorted Fabric Roses
- Pipe Cleaners
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- There’s no wrong way to decorate your sunglasses, just go with the flow and create whatever YOU think looks good! Here are a few examples:
- Adhere gemstones along the top or sides to add a bit of bling.
- Pom-pom balls are great accessories as well. With a little bit of hot glue, stick as many pom-poms as you can to your glasses!
- Use washi tape to add some color to the sides of your sunglasses.
- Add a dab of hot glue and a fabric rose to your shades to create a floral masterpiece.
- Ribbon is great for wrapping and winding around your sunglasses – secure with a dab of glue. You could even add a bow to sass it up a bit!
- Whatever you choose to use, your sunglasses are sure to look super sassy! Have a happy National Sunglasses Day!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!