Happy Friday!! You’re going to love this fun, interactive craft!
You Will Need:
- Printed Photo of you, your pet, or whatever you’d like in your snow globe.
- Packing tape (Laminating Machine if you have one)
- Smooth Surface Mason Jars
- Clear Glue
- First I printed out a picture of me front and back (the back-side mirrored) then cut to shape.
- For this next step, you can either laminate your cut-outs or do what we did and used packing tape!
- Lay your cut-out on a flat surface. With a few pieces of tape as long or wide as you need, lay them as flat as possible to the cut-out and table.
- Peel your cut-out up and flip it over.
- Next, repeat another layer of packing tape on the opposite side.
- You should be left with a sturdy, water-resistant image. Trim any excess tape off the cut-out.
- Grab your mason jar, fit your image inside of your jar and tape your image to the lip of the jar. Be sure some of the tape is wrapped around the outer lip so when the lid is screwed on it stays put.
- Next, fill the mason jar less than a third of the way with clear glue.
- Add glitter and confetti to your liking. Next, fill with water to the neck of the jar.
- Secure the lid, shake well, done!
- Once your jar is to your liking, glue the lid shut using industrial glue. I like to use E6000.
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!