Are you ready for some football?! Kickoff to the season starts this upcoming September 5, 2019! Make these awesome popsicle stick football catapults for your residents to have a kickoff of their own!
You Will Need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Rubber Bands
- Pom Poms
- E6000 Glue (Available at Wal-mart)
Making the Field Goal:
- To make the field goal you will need approximately 6 popsicle sticks, scissors and E6000 glue available at Wal-mart. Start by making an “X” with two popsicle sticks. Add a dab of glue to the center and allow time to fully dry.
2. Next, with your scissors, cut the rounded tip off of one end of a single popsicle stick.
3. With the popsicle stick you just cut, add a dab of glue to the end that’s been trimmed and attach it to the center of the “X” you glued together earlier.
4. Using 3 more popsicle sticks, create a “U” shape and glue together.
5. Now that we’ve made the field goal and its stand, we can finally attach them together! Using a dab of glue, attach the two pieces together.
Making the Catapult:
- To make the catapult, you’ll need approximately 7 popsicle sticks, 6 rubber bands and a plastic spoon. Start by stacking 5 popsicle sticks together and securing them with a rubber band on either end.
2. Next, add a popsicle stick to the top and bottom, perpendicular to the stack of 5 popsicle sticks. Secure with two rubber bands in the middle to make an “X”.
3. Now, pinch down your two sticks on one end and secure with a rubber band.
4. Finally, lay your plastic spoon on top of the two sticks that are pinched together. Secure with a rubber band or two.
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!