Mother’s Day was just this past week, but aren’t you already thinking about Father’s Day?! If you remember, our craft for Mother’s Day entailed turning a mason jar into a photo vase. (You can view that tutorial at https://www.mycorwin.com/mothers-day-photo-vase/ ) We hope you held onto your mason jar lid – you’re going to need it for this craft!
You will need:
- Mason Jar Lid (2 pieces)
- Photo of you and Dad
- Super Glue
- Magnet (available at Walmart)
- Print out an image of you and your Dad together – you may have to adjust the size so that it’s small enough to fit within the diameter of the mason jar lid.
- Once you have the right size photo, lay your mason jar lid on top of the part of the image you wish to cut out. Holding it down with one hand, use a pencil to trace around the lid with the other.
- You should be left with a circle surrounding you and your Dad. Using your scissors, cut out the circle you just drew.
- Place the photo aside. Next, use super glue to attach the two pieces of the mason jar together so that they don’t come apart. Squeeze together and allow time to dry.
- Next, add a few drops of super glue to the inside of your mason jar lid. Align and place your photo inside.
- Flip over your mason jar lid, using a small amount of E6000 (an industrial strength glue) attach a magnet to the center of your lid.
- Allow time to dry.
- Attach to your fridge or gift to that special father figure in your life!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!