Playing with slime is a sensory play activity allowing adults and children to utilize and understand all five senses. 👁👃👂👅🖐
So when several senses are stimulated at once, creativity and learning are built through this exploration. Also, sensory play also encourages development of coordination and fine motor skills. Making your own slime is easy – we recommend making some with all of your residents! 😊
You Will Need:
- Elmer’s Slime Kit (available at Walmart)
- This will include Glitter Glue and “Magic Solution”
- Extra Glitter ✨
- Mixing Bowl
- Stirring Stick
- Begin by dumping the entire bottle of glitter glue into your mixing bowl.
- Next, add extra glitter if you wish (who doesn’t want extra glitter though.) ✨ Stir your concoction throughly.
- Now add the “Magic Solution.” If you can’t find the slime kit with the included “magic solution”, contact cleaning solution works just the same!
- Mix it well again.
- Know that it will need 5-10 minutes to set – it’ll be extremely sticky and hard to manipulate if you try to play with it right away.
- Store your slime in a small Ziploc container or bag to enjoy at any moment!
Did you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Have you followed us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest? It’s a great way to stay in touch, get a inside look into daily life here at Corwin, and see the products we offer to help you better your community! 🤓
#freepuzzles #freeactivities #downloadactivities #seniorcare #quarantineandchill #DIYfun #indooractivities #activities #caregivers