Learn how to make Leprechaun Hats out of food storage containers!
You Will Need:
- Small, round plastic container with lid
- Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Black Ribbon
- Yellow Construction Paper
- Something to fill your hat with (skittles, gold coins, etc.)
- Hot Glue Gun
- With your small, round plastic container in front of you, paint the outside green.
- Once dry, wrap the black ribbon around the base of your container. Cut the ribbon where the two ends meet.
- With your hot glue gun handy, add a dab of glue to the base of your container. Place one end of the ribbon in the glue, wrap the ribbon around the container, then secure it by adding another dab of glue to the other end.
- Next, we’ll make the buckle – cut a small half-inch by half-inch square from your yellow construction paper. Then carefully cut a square out of the center of the paper.
- Add another dab of glue to the ribbon for the buckle to attach to.
- Once dry, add your goodies inside and you’re done!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!