It’s DIY Friday! This week we’ll be following a super cute, easy and satisfying tutorial on how to make your very own Sensory Water Bottle! World Ocean’s Day is rounding the corner and what cuter way to celebrate than by creating our very own ocean-in-a-bottle!
You Will Need:
- Water bottle with lid
- Glitter Glue
- Adhesive Foam Stars
- Food Coloring
- Stirring Stick
- Start with a clean, plastic water bottle with a screw-on lid.
- We’ve experimented with all types of glue, but glitter glue gives the best result. Squeeze a whole bottle of glitter glue into your bottle.
- Top it off with any type of water – we had boxed water on hand.
- Add as much and however many colors or textures of glitter you want.
- Add sequins if you wish.
- Add a drop of whatever color food coloring you like (preferably the same color as the glitter glue.) We used teal. Try not to add too much, otherwise, you won’t be able to see what’s happening in your bottle.
- Add floating objects of your choice. We took adhesive foam stars, stuck them back-to-back, then put them in our bottle.
- Once everything has been added, seal your bottle tightly with the lid and shake vigorously.
- When you are happy with your sensory water bottle, you can glue the lid shut.
- Shake and enjoy!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!