It’s DIY Friday! For this week’s craft, we’ll be making quick and easy bird feeders! This activity is quite simple using only a handful of supplies to make – in fact, you should be able to find some of your supplies in the bathroom. 🚽
So start saving your toilet paper rolls (they come in handy for tons of crafts) recycling doesn’t have to be boring. We even have a bin dedicated to collecting our rolls! ♻️
A little peanut butter and birdseed make a delicious treat for our feathered friends. Let’s get crafting some toilet paper roll bird feeders! 🕊
You Will Need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Peanut Butter (try chunky!)
- Bird Seed
- Butter Knife
- Paper Plate
- First, start by spreading a layer of peanut butter on your toilet paper roll using your knife.
- Next, pour the bird seed to fill the paper plate.
- Like a rolling pin, roll the peanut butter covered toilet paper roll in the seeds. The seeds will stick to the peanut butter coating it in seeds.
- Next cut a piece of twine or ribbon. String through the hole in your toilet paper roll and tie.
Hang your bird feeders in a spot visible from the porch or window and enjoy a day filled with birds!
Did you miss our other puzzle posts? If so, click here to access more of the FUN 😊
Have you followed us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest? It’s a great way to stay in touch, get a inside look into daily life here at Corwin, and see the products we offer to help you better your community! 🤓
#freepuzzles #freeactivities #downloadactivities #freecoloringart #seniorcare #quarantineandchill #DIYfun #indooractivities #coloring #activities #caregivers