It’s DIY Friday! For this week’s craft, we’ll be making quick and easy bird feeders! This activity is quite simple using only a handful of supplies to make – in fact, you should be able to find some of your supplies in the bathroom! So start saving your toilet paper rolls – they come in handy for tons of crafts. Recycling doesn’t have to be boring. We even have a bin dedicated to collecting our rolls! A little peanut butter and birdseed make a delicious treat for our feathered friends. Let’s get crafting some toilet paper roll bird feeders!
You Will Need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Peanut Butter (try chunky!)
- Bird Seed
- Butter Knife
- Paper Plate
- First, start by spreading a layer of peanut butter on your toilet paper roll using your knife.
- Next, pour the bird seed to fill the paper plate.
- Like a rolling pin, roll the peanut butter covered toilet paper roll in the seeds. The seeds will stick to the peanut butter coating it in seeds.
- Next cut a piece of twine or ribbon. String through the hole in your toilet paper roll and tie.
- Hang your bird feeders in a spot visible from the porch or window and enjoy a day filled with birds!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!