Ready to make a Toilet Paper Roll Dragon!? We really enjoyed making these, and love how you can be creative and differ the dragons. We hope these fire up your smile and creative juices! 🐲
You will need:
- Toilet paper rolls
- Construction paper
- Tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Possibly tape
1. Cut out the scales from the construction paper of the color of your choosing. If you are feeling creative, this would be a good chance for multi-colored scales or different shapes!
2. Attach the scales using the glue stick and circle around the toilet paper roll until covered. Optional: cut a small bit of paper off to cover the rest of the roll.
3. Now it’s time to make your dragon’s face! You can make this really simple or use the below photo as an example. 🐉 Who says Toilet Paper Roll Dragons all have to look the same?
It’s time to breathe some fire into our Toilet Paper Roll Dragon! 🔥
4. Grab your tissue paper and fold in half. Cut sections at various widths and lengths for a fun fire effect! If you have multiple colors of tissue paper, then we encourage you to add it in for extra fire power. 😂
5. Roll your fire up as shown in the image below and tape or glue it to the inside of the mouth piece!
🔥 Give your fire-breathing dragon a go! 🔥
Have you followed us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest? It’s a great way to stay in touch, get an inside look into daily life here at Corwin and see the products we offer to help you better your community! 🤓