Sharpie coasters are a fun and colorful way to brighten up any space. 🎨
You will need:
- A variety Pack of Sharpies (Sharpie Paint Pens don’t rub off, but if regular Sharpies are all you have, a can of Krylon Clear Glaze should do the trick!)
- Krylon Clear Glaze (If you don’t have Sharpie Paint Pens)
- Square Tiles (I found mine at Home Depot!)
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Paper Towels
- Start by prepping your area: Lay down napkins to lay your tile on and clean your tile of any debris.
2. Using an array of colors or a select few, freely and randomly color your tile with Sharpie.
3. By carefully using your straw, dip the end into the 91% Isopropyl Alcohol. Allow the alcohol drips to randomly drip onto your colorful tile canvas. But careful — too much and all of your color will run together and off the tile! I like to take my time with this process and allow the spots to dry before adding more. Get creative with it! Use your straw to even blow the color around before it dries!
4. If you’re like me and only have regular Sharpies to experiment with, a can of Krylon Clear Glaze (available at Wal-mart) will seal your tiles without a problem! Allow a few hours for the Sharpie to dry then spray your tile with the clear glaze finish. Your Sharpie Coasters will be ready to use in no time!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!
Have you followed us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest? It’s a great way to stay in touch, get a inside look into daily life here at Corwin, and see the products we offer to help you better your community! 🤓
#freepuzzles #freeactivities #downloadactivities #seniorcare #quarantineandchill #DIYfun #indooractivities #activities #caregivers