Today we will be making our own Scarecrow Magnet using Popsicle Sticks. Hang this little guy on your fridge to ward away any unwanted pests! (Protect your food!)
You Will Need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Orange Paint
- Google Eyes
- Fabric Flowers
- An orange, brown and pink marker.
- Start by heating up your glue gun. Lay out roughly 8 popsicle sticks vertically next to one another. Be sure your popsicle sticks are all straight and facing the same way.
- Next, with your glue gun and a single popsicle stick, apply a line of glue down your stick. After the glue is applied, press and stick your popsicle stick horizontally across all 8 sticks to hold them together.
3. I made sure my stick is roughly an inch from the top, and a little sideways to add character.
4. Next, using orange paint and a paintbrush, paint the horizontal stick and everything above it. Leave the lower half bare.
5. Grab a fabric flower and glue it down on your “hat” or the orange we just painted.
6. Glue down the two google eyes in the middle of the popsicle sticks.
7. Using an orange marker, draw a triangle for the nose.
8. In brown, draw a curved dashed line to create the mouth.
9. With pink, add a pink circle to each cheek.
10. Grab your magnet, apply a dab of hot glue, then press and hold to the back side of your scarecrow.
11. Ta-da! You’ve created a scarecrow magnet!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!