Happy DIY-Day! It’s time to get crafty!
Using Cupcake Liners, we’ll make a lovely underwater sea-scape to create Cupcake Liner Fish!
You Will Need:
- Assorted Cupcake Liners
- White and Blue Construction Paper
- String or Twine
- Popsicle Stick
- Google Eyes
- Start by first trimming a few inches off of the top of your blue piece of construction paper. I cut my paper in the form of a wave to look like water. Your paper should look like the one below:
2. Next, using whatever glue that is readily available, glue down the blue piece of construction paper to the white piece of paper.
3. Grab your favorite color/pattern cupcake liner. Lay it face down, then press it down so that it lays flat. Using your glue, glue down the cupcake liner to the blue paper. This will be the body of our fish.
4. Grab another cupcake liner to complement the one you’ve just glued down. Flatten it out, fold it in half, then in half again. This will be our fishtail.
5. Apply a dab of glue to the corner of your folded cupcake liner, carefully lift up the liner that is already glued down and press the folded liner down to rest as the fishtail.
6. Time to make the fins: Start with another flattened cupcake liner, fold in half, then again, then AGAIN. Using your scissors, cut your cupcake liner in half, then in half again. Using one of these triangles, apply a little glue and attach the fins. While we’re adding the finishing touches to our fish, we’ll go ahead and add the self-adhesive google eyes and draw a mouth with a marker.
7. Last but not least, we’ll tie the string/twine we’ve been holding onto to our popsicle stick to make a fishing pole! Glue the popsicle stick down to your piece of artwork – I let the string hang.
8. The final product:
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!