You Will Need:
- Pipe Cleaners in every color
- Cotton Balls
- White Foam Sheet
- Hot Glue Gun
- Start by cutting out two circles from your white foam sheet. You can do this by folding your foam sheet in half, tracing and cutting out a circle.
- Layout your pipe cleaners in order from red, to orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. Add a line of hot glue to one of your foam circles, and lay your pipe cleaners in the glue. Allow a few seconds to dry.
- Next, curve your pipe cleaners to make an upside-down U-shape.
- Trim any excess pipe cleaners with your scissors.
- Add another line of glue to the other foam circle and lay the other end of the pipe cleaners in it. Allow a few seconds to dry.
- Next, add dots of glue all over the foam circles – cover in cotton balls.
- Flip your rainbow over. Add a dot of glue in the center of the foam circles and press a magnet in the center of each circle. Allow time to dry completely.
- Hang your rainbow on any magnetic surface!
Did you miss our other puzzle posts? If so, click here to access more of the FUN 😊
Have you followed us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest? It’s a great way to stay in touch, get a inside look into daily life here at Corwin, and see the products we offer to help you better your community! 🤓
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!