Halloween is only a few weeks away! Get ready for this hilarious, interactive craft to include all of your residents in – Resident Mummies! Every-mummy will want to participate!
You Will Need:
- Black Construction Paper
- Headshots of Residents
- Glue Stick
- White Packing Tape
- Mummy Stencil
- Begin by snapping photos of all of your residents; you’ll want a nice, clear headshot of everyone participating.
- Next, you’ll want to upload these to the computer and print them out to a reasonable size. You may have to play around with the “scale” option to scale your image down to an appropriate size. Use your best judgment.
Next, you’ll want to download and print the “Mummy Stencil” Printable below.
4. After you’ve printed your printable, you’ll want to cut it out. Lay it on top of a stack of black construction paper (as many pieces of paper as residents participating), and trace the stencil with your pencil.
5. With your stack in hand and your traced piece of paper on top, begin cutting them out with your scissors.
6. Give each of your residents a black mummy cutout and their corresponding photo of themselves. Have them cut their head out and glue it to the mummy with a glue stick.
7. With your packing tape, cut off 3, 6-inch strips, then cut those down the middle to give you 6 thin 6-inch strips. Do this for each resident.
8. Allow your residents to tape their mummy as they please. Trim or fold back any excess tape.
Hang your Mummy to scare away the monsters!
Have you followed us on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest? It’s a great way to stay in touch, get an inside look into daily life here at Corwin and see the products we offer to help you better your community! 🤓