Valentine’s Day is approaching – have you made your valentines yet?? Get crafty with your residents and make these super simple Fortune Cookie Valentines.
You Will Need:
- Felt Fabric or Scrapbook Paper
- Plain White Paper
- Glue Dots
- Start by tracing and cutting out a circle from your felt or scrapbook paper.
- With your plain white paper, cut out a strip of paper roughly 3 inches x .5 inch.
- Write your message on the strip of paper.
- Place your note in the middle of the circle you just cut out.
- Fold the circle in half without creasing the paper.
- Place a glue dot on the outer edge of the circle, grab the corners with your pointer and thumb and pinch together.
- Trim off any excess paper from your note.
- Make many and give to many!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!