You Will Need:
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Black Paint
- Paint Brush
- Self-Adhesive Google Eyes
- Black Tule
- Small Red Bows
- Hot Glue Gun
- Begin by pinching together the ends of the toilet paper roll as shown:
2. Next, using your black paint and paintbrush, paint the toilet paper roll black all over.
3. Peel off the film from the back of the self-adhesive google eyes – attach them to your toilet paper roll. Using your hot glue gun, attach the bow right above the eyes. Cut a piece of black tule to roughly 8 inches in length, pinch in the middle, then hot glue to the back of your toilet paper roll to create wings.
4. Finally, enjoy your upcycled bat! Stash your treats inside!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!