You Will Need:
- Construction Paper
- Glitter Glue
- Start with a sheet of construction paper. Allow residents to choose between red, pink, purple or white.
- Fold your sheet of paper in half hamburger-style.
- Next, choose your favorite paint colors (choose between pink, red, purple and/or white.)
- Open your folded piece of construction paper, squirt your paint randomly throughout the inside. Be sure residents don’t use too much as this can get messy.
- Next, fold your paper in half again, press and rub to smear the paint on the inside.
- Open your sheet of paper, admire, share what shapes you see and allow time to dry.
7. Once your inkblots are done drying, fold them in half and draw the outline of half a heart on your piece of paper.
8. Cut along the outline you just drew, you should be left with a heart.
9. Flip your heart over on the blank side. Using a marker, write a message to your valentine.
10. Using your glitter glue, decorate and embellish your valentine.
11. Allow time to dry.
12. Give it to your favorite person or hang them all together!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!