You Will Need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Construction Paper
- Making heart-shaped stamps is easy! First, grab a toilet paper roll and flatten it.
- You should be left with a flattened, creased paper roll. Push one of the creases inside out to form a heart-shape.
- Pinch and shape accordingly to get the perfect heart shape.
- Dip your toilet paper roll into paint the press firmly down on a sheet of construction paper.
- Repeat as many times as you’d like – make multiple hearts for multiple colors!
- Stamp your heart out!
Have you tried this craft? Email your crafts to email@example.com to have your craft featured on our Facebook Page!
Premium Newsletters and Calendars for the Health Care Industry! We’ll design, print and ship your custom calendar and/or Newsletter directly to your facility. It’s Fast and Easy! Click Here to sign up for yours today!